Joshua is graduating from Tech School on Friday!!!!! That means that he can live with us again. He had to help with the Special Olympics this weekend that take place on Keesler Air Force Base. It's not bad, except for that he doesn't get to leave base until Sunday after their (Joshua & his roommate) Special Olympian leaves. Oh well, he is almost done living on base anyway. After that, he will probably have some "on the job training" that he will have to do before we go back to Louisiana.
These pictures are from this week when I was with a friend of mine and her twin daughters. We took them and Kylee to a park on the Navy base where she lives. Kylee got to play in the sand for the first time. She didn't quite know what to think of it, and wasn't extremely excited that it wouldn't come off of her hands, but thankfully kept her fingers out of her mouth. That would have been interesting. She had a good time.
She also tried watermelon today and didn't know at first what to think of the texture, but soon wanted more. I knew she would take after me with loving watermelon. She didn't have a chance with how much I ate when I was pregnant with her last summer!!



No comments:
Post a Comment