Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend & More

We have been working on the outside of our house and our yard lately. I painted the shutters & the front door. I also put one coat of paint on the trim, but that hadn't been done yet in this picture. It's slowly getting better.
Kylee wanted to "help" me paint the other day, so I gave her a bucket of water and a paint brush and let her "paint" the shutters. She had a great time.

Kylee - happy out of the car seat!

Kylee and Gavin (Josh's cousin's little boy)

Brynn (Josh's cousin's little girl)




We went to Biloxi, MS on Monday to see some friends that are moving to Alabama soon. After eating yummy Mexican food, Michelle & I went shopping at the Outlet Mall and got some great deals, while Ben and Josh did what they love (playing Nintendo Wii) and they watched Mara & Kylee.

Kylee being silly on the way home.

No comments: