Thursday, August 30, 2007
Trying to help
Here are a few random pictures that I've taken of Kylee in the past week or two.
I'm not sure if Kylee thought that her Daddy was cold or maybe it it was that he needed to go in the laundry basket. But then, who knows what goes on in the mind of a 2 year old! Anyway, she ended up laying out all of the clean clothes from the laundry basket on top of Joshua who ended up falling asleep :-), and then put the laundry basket on top (like it was the cherry on a sundae!)
Dusting her lawn mower. (I had been dusting, and she was wanting to help!)
We are in the midst of potty training Kylee. Well, she decided that her baby needed to be potty trained, too. She put her baby on the potty chair and then waited a little bit and then picked up her baby and said, "You went potty? Good girl." Then she set her baby back on the potty chair and said, "Try again!" Maybe she will get the hang of this whole potty training thing soon. (We all hope!)
I was making dinner this evening, and Kylee wanted to help. She has been wanting to help with everything (including emptying her own potty out of her potty chair......yeah, not so helpful). Anyway, I gave her a couple of bowls and some rice. She was very entertained for quite sometime. She said that it was sand and that she was making a sand castle. I did end up having to sweep up rice that "accidentally" spilled onto the floor in the end. Oh, well, she had fun and I was able to make dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment