Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crawfish boil

We went to a crawfish boil at a friend's house last night. I enjoy the potatoes and corn while Josh enjoyed the rest of it! Kylee tried the crawfish but after a taste, she decided that she wanted a hot dog instead.



Kylee found the 4-wheeler and climbed on it by herself.

Tabby & Michelle took her for a ride which she throughly enjoyed.

Kelsey & Esther

3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like it is already warm down there! On Abbi's blog everybody is still in coats and hats! it is so fun being all over the world all at once.
I remember those crawfish boils when we came down, It was actually the only way I really liked seafood but Cod.

Katie said...

Hey, by the way, congratulations on your new Aunt-hood! Now everybody is going to be after you for another one!

~Dianna~ said...

Gosh I miss Louisiana! Can't wait to see you!!!