Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kylee's hair cut

Kylee has had her hair trimmed before, but never had a major cut. I loved her long silky hair, but with our hot humid summers and camps, we decided to cut it. She loves her new hair cut and we think it turned out pretty cute, too. Here are before and after pictures.

BEFORE

AFTER

6 comments:

jessicalolene said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Rhoderick Family said...

Soooo Cute!!! She look so grown up!

~Dianna~ said...

haha her cheesy little smile is hilarious Strangers was dumb : )

Betsy said...

Oh, I love it! She looks a lot older though. :(

I heard from some friends that Strangers was dumb, too, Dianna.

Ang said...

what a cute young lady you and Josh have.

Abbi said...

Very cute. I remember doing a cut on Mara similiar to that one and how hard it was for me to cut of her long hair too. It grows back amazingly fast though.