I was tagged by Betsy about a month ago! Oh well. Some things take me awhile to get to.
A Attached or Single: married for 9 years on July 31st
B Best Friend: Joshua
C Cake or Pie: Pie ususally
D Day of Choice: Friday
E Essential Item: water bottle
F Flavor of Icecream: Bryers Strawberry
G Gummy Bears or Worms: I guess worms, although I rarely eat them
H Hometown: Reno, NV
I Indulgence: Starbucks
J January or July: July
K Kids: Kylee Paige
L Last movie I saw at a theater: Indiana Jones (Josh's Pick!)
M Musician: Barlow Girl, Chris Tomlin and others
N Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O Oranges or Apples: both
P Phobias or Fears: small spaces, spiders
Q Quote: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." -Anon
R Reason to Smile: Kylee, Snow (I live in Louisiana), Coffee, dates with Josh
S Season: spring
T Tag: Dianna, Kari
U Unknown fact: hmmm....
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: neither
W Worst habit: Interrupting people (I make Josh get after me when I do that)
X Xray or Ultrasound: I've had both
Y Your favorite food: Fresh Fruit, Bulgogi (Korean)
Z Zodiac sign: Leo (I had to look it up!)
2 comments:
Hey, Derek really liked Bulgogi while he was over there(Korea)!
I did this on my blog! I saw that I was tagged and I follow directions well!!! :)
Post a Comment