Yesterday a friend called and said that Wal-Mart was trying to get rid of their pumpkins. So much so, that I got 4 good size pumpkins for a total of .04. You can't beat a penny a piece! I want to cook and puree the pumpkin and then freeze for future use. My mom always did her own, but this will be a first for me. I'm thinking I also need to make another pumpkin cheesecake. Yum!
4 comments:
That is quite a steal! Pumpkin cheesecake, yum...
I didn't think you could buy anything for a penny anymore!!! Nice Job! Good luck with the pumpkins, I had the hard part done for me thank goodness. I honestly don't know if I would have taken the time otherwise. It is amazing when you use the real thing though!!!
Oh you could make some pumpkin cheesecake for me since I AM coming to see you in two days!!! yay Love you
Great buy!
Post a Comment