Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Joshua's Birthday
I've been so busy getting ready for our trip and finishing up Christmas presents, that my blogging got put on hold for a couple weeks. Josh's birthday was December 5th and he had drill that weekend, so Kylee and I drove down on his birthday and surprised him. I had called on of his friends and let him in on the surprise so he could get some of the guys to go to dinner with us for his birthday. He was completely surprised and we had a great time there. He wanted a strawberry shortcake for his birthday cake, but Kylee said that the strawberries weren't boyish enough. She finally agreed that he could still have the cake if she put blue sprinkles, a blue truck, blue car, and blue airplane on it. She found the ones she wanted at the store and then arranged them on the cake. Here is the finished product!


While we were in Biloxi visiting Josh, we went to the outlet mall in Gulfport and they had a playground there that Kylee had a lot of fun on. She had never climbed a climbing wall that high before, but got the hang of it quickly.
Zane hasen't even been born yet, and getting in the car has been taking twice as long because we must make sure that the baby and bear are safetly buckled in their seat belts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She just keeps getting cuter every day. And I love her bedroom!
Post a Comment