Oh, what an awesome family!!!! He is just precious and makes me want a little newborn around again. I LOVE THAT STAGE!!!!! I don't miss the sleepless nights though, but oh how I miss those little toes and fingers. :) He is a sweety! I hope Zane is feeling better. We love you all.
5 comments:
Oh, what an awesome family!!!! He is just precious and makes me want a little newborn around again. I LOVE THAT STAGE!!!!! I don't miss the sleepless nights though, but oh how I miss those little toes and fingers. :) He is a sweety! I hope Zane is feeling better. We love you all.
Lovely pics!!! They turned out so good!! Hope your little guy is doing better and you will have smooth sailing from here on!
These are beautiful. I'm so glad you did these! What keepsakes!!
What perfect pictures!
I want another baby! He's so cute!
Post a Comment