Kylee had been on kid roller coasters before, but was tall enough to go on most of the rides there. Her first roller coaster was the Tower of Terror. That is the elevator one that goes up and drops, and does that over and over a few times. She LOVED it. She was so excited to go on it again that night. I'm glad she likes roller coaster, since Josh and I can never get enough of them!
I am posting a few pictures, and then for those who want to look at about 70 pictures (mainly grandparents, etc!!), I posted a slide show.
Our week was one full of memories and moments that I will never forget. I need to write more about the trip, but I will save you guys, and not do it all on my blog. :-)
I asked Kylee to tell me about her trip to Disney World, and this is what she said and how she said it.
We went with Abby and Keeley and we went to Disney World and then we came back. I had fun at Disney World. And then I saw Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and they wrote in my autograph book. I loved playing and we went in Minnie Mouse's house first and Mickey's house second. Then we went to see the Ariel show where people dressed up as Ariel and the prince and we saw the dog come up to the prince and Ariel's dad turned her into a human. And then we went to Tower of Terror ride at Disney World. Then we went on a roller coaster and had lots of fun. We saw Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aladin, and Ariel's prince. We saw Pocahontas, the two bears, the gorilla, Minnie Mouse (again), Mickey Mouse (again), Goofy, Donald Duck (but not Daisey). We saw giraffe's at Animal Kingdom because it's called Animal Kingdom. We saw alligators and pink flamingos. We saw Mary Poppins, Belle and the Beast. Belle was in her library outfit. We saw hippos. We went on a car ride and there was no steering wheel and we had so much fun riding and I just screamed! There were more animals but I can't remember. There were cheetahs. We had so much fun.




2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing your pictures!!! :)
Fun! I especially love Kylee's account of the trip. :)
Post a Comment