Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pinkeye again!

So, last Friday Kylee woke up and one of her eyes was red and I just thought it was allergies so I sent her to school. At 8:30, the school called saying that a little boy that sits next to her had pinkeye and they think that she got it. Oh joy! Neither Josh or I have ever had pinkeye or ever seen it so we had no idea about it. Anyway, her doctor wanted us too keep her home for 48 hours so we ended up having to miss church last Sunday.
And then yesterday comes and I look at Kylee and see that her other eye is pink. Having seen it now, I think that she does have it in her other eye. How does that happen a week later?? I thought you were only contagious for 24 hours. So, here we are again on Sunday morning at home. Josh would gladly stay home, but being at church is part of his job so I have to do part of my job and take care of my girl.
Kylee used to get really upset when she was sick and couldn't go to church and see her friends and go to class, so we would tell her that Daddy was just going to work. Well, guess she got too smart for us. She knew exactly where Daddy was going this morning, but thankfully she isn't upset about it.
Anyway, that's the end of my pinkeye blog. Not that you wanted to hear all about my daughter getting pinkeye, but there you have it anyway!! :-)

No comments: