I helped out at Kylee's school last week with their Fun House for the kids on Friday. Each class came through the Fun House (decorated room) on Friday and we had a couple little games for them and then gave them some candy and a drink. They let the kids dress up as something they want to be when they grow up. Kylee was a mommy last year, but this year decided to be a teacher and mommy (just like her pre-k teacher and kindergarten teacher!) this year. Her friend Kiersten dressed up as a mommy, too. They are too cute.
We had Trunk-or-Treat at church last night, so Kylee dressed up as Sleeping Beauty. She and I had a lot of fun getting her all ready. I had never curled her hair before, but amazingly enough it stayed (with the help of some hairspray!). After I was done, she patted her hair and said "I feel like you mommy." I love my little girl.
Zane is so into balls of any kind at the moment, but in the end I dressed him up as a construction worker, since the only thing I had to buy him was the hard hat and make him the tool belt. He loves his hat and wears it whenever he isn't wearing his baseball cap.
No comments:
Post a Comment