Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kylee's 6th Birthday Party

Kylee decided to have a birthday tea party this year. We had a lot of fun planning it. I got a lot of ideas online from here and here. We ended up having 10 little girls plus Zane who all brought their favorite doll or stuffed animal. A friend from church found tea cups and saucers at a local antique market and then gave Kylee a tea pot that she absolutely loved. Kylee loves pink and hearts, so it was really easy to decorate and very inexpensive. Usually I make the kid's birthday cakes but this year, I decided to spare the stress and have our good friend Dillon make it. It turned out perfect. Kylee was absolutely thrilled.

Individual heart shaped pizzas, strawberries, and watermelon. Berry tea and raspberry lemonade to drink.


Happy Birthday to Kylee!!

We didn't have a table big enough so we ended up using an old door with Rubbermaid tubs to prop it up. (Thank you to my mom for that suggestion)

Bead table (they all made necklaces) and gift table.

Everyone plus a couple little girls who came to pick up their older sisters.

the birthday invitation (the other side had the where and when information

Place cards


Favor bags (they are suppose to look like large tea bags)

2 comments:

Corene said...

Lovely! I bookmarked the Piece of Cake blog for future ideas; miss you!

Finding Balance mommy said...

SOOOOO cute! I have been super blessed with a sister that loves to party plan. :-)