Well, I decided to start our own web blog site so that maybe all of you will be able to see pictures of Kylee more often. I haven't been that great at it lately. Hopefully I will be able to write once a week or so and put some new pictures up of Joshua, Kylee, & me (but mostly of Kylee probably!!!). So just check out our site once in awhile and see what we have been up to.
4 comments:
Dear Esther,
We really like your web page. Kylee is sure growing. We will really enjoy seeing you up in Minnesota.
God bless you!
Love,
Dad and Mom
Dear Joshua, Esther, and Kylee,
Nice to hear from you. The three of you look really good. When I get a chance, I hope to set up a blog for Jo Anna Maria and me too.
Love and best wishes,
Uncle Keith
Hi, guys!
You look great!
Steve
P.S. Hi to Mom and Dad, too!
What a nice idea. Thank you.
Julie
Post a Comment