
I caught Kylee in one of her happy moments today. She has been having a rough time lately with her gums hurting because of teething.
It was a gorgeous day outside, so she sat in the doorway of our apparment and watched the workers putting shingles on the next building over. She is very nosey, so she has been enjoying all the construction that has been going on in our aparment complex because of damage done by Hurricane Katrina.
Well, we are going to pick up Josh this evening from the Base (Keesler Air Force Base) and then have dinner before Church.
3 comments:
Hello,
This is Mother Smith - Nana to Kylee. The pictures are great! Thanks for doing this. I keep showing them off to everyone in my office!
Love you guys so much!
Joanna
Hey guys! Love the blog - it will be great to keep up with you this way! Rachel is still having trouble with teething too - so I know what you go through! I'll look forward to seeing more pictures!
Julia
Hi,
This is Aunt Kathy. I love being able to see pictures of Kylee, it makes me not feel so far away. Glad to see all is well with you. Love Kathy
Post a Comment