Here is a picture of Kylee that I took one day when she was having fun on our couch.

The pictures below are at Cassie & Grant's wedding.

Cassie & Kylee (Kylee was eating during this picture!)

Kylee twirling in her new dress.

Grant & Kylee

Kylee

Kylee and I rode back up to Iowa with Dan & Joanna and spent a few days there. Joshua had to work and also had to go to his drill weekend, so he wasn't able to come with us. :-( While we were there, my sister and nephew DJ came down to see us. That evening, Kylee got tired so I put her up next to my sister (she was tired too because she is pregnant!) and Kylee just cuddled up next to her and went to sleep. It was really cute.

After we were at Dan & Joanna's, we went and saw Beth & Jason in Jefferson City for a few days. I will try to get some pictures up soon from that part of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment