
Last Sunday night, we had "Trunk of Treat" at church. They had food, games, and then people had decorated their trunks and passed out candy to the kids as they walked around. It was pretty cool. Some people got really creative. Joshua wore his Air Force BDU's (camouflage) and decorated his car like a cave. The kids couldn't see him very well because it was pretty dark outside, so they weren't too sure about

sticking their hand in for candy!! We had 80 visitors at c
hurch that night that came for the Trunk or Treat, so that was really good.I had ordered a St. Louis Ram's Cheerleading outfit off of Ebay for Kylee to wear. The guy sent it out right away and it was suppose to get her on Saturday, but it didn't arrive until today. So, Sunday afternoon, I called my sister and she helped me put together a outfit with stuff she already had plus some felt I bought. So, Kylee ended up being a very cute Minnie Mouse. She did not want the ears on, but oh well. I am going to take some pictures of her in her cheerleading outfit since we have it now, and I will post them to the blog site. It is really cute and will be super cute on her!
The other day I put one of our floor pillows on the floor and laid down on it. Kylee thought that looked like fun and came and joined me. It was sweet. Luckly Joshua was home and took a picture.
2 comments:
Hey Esther! Love all the pictures you've been putting up lately.. for some reason I can't view the last picture you put up - of you and Kylee. and every time I try to open your blog page it gives me a error message and usually kicks me out of internet explorer. Yours is the only one that does that - and just since your last post so wondered if something was updated wrong or something? I can't figure out why its just your blog - didn't know if anyone else had had problems with yours.... so just wanted to let you know!
Ignore my first comment, seems to be working ok now! Love you guys!Julia
Post a Comment