
While cleaning out some of my stuff the other day, I found a baby doll that I had when I was younger. Kylee loved it. She wanted to change her diaper, give her a bath, put pajamas on her, and rock her to sleep. She kept saying shhhhh to her.

Last week, we met up at the park with a Nikki (I used to work with her) and her little girl Keegan. Keegan and Kylee are only about a month apart. They had fun playing with each other.

We went to the outlet mall while we were in Biloxi this last weekend for Joshua's drill weekend. Kylee was very excited to ride this horsey!!

Kylee is always wanting her daddy's glasses, so I found some for her at the store yesterday. As you can tell, she loved them.

After getting out of the shower, Kylee loves to be wrapped up in her towel. She would stay that way if I let her. I don't trust her without a diaper on to let her lay like that too long! She just lays there with her little feet crossed.
1 comment:
Great pics!! Looks like summer there--we're dying to go to the park:). Zoe also likes to be wrapped in a towel or two after her shower.
The kids are out of school on June 5....I'm keeping your visit in mind:).
Post a Comment