Friday, March 16, 2007

My Mommy Vacation!

I'm on mommy vacation. Those don't happen often, but they are very relaxing. Joshua and Kylee flew out to Sacramento, CA to visit his Grandpa Gil & Grandma Esther. Josh hasn't been able to see them very much in the past couple of years, so they are having a great trip. They left on Monday and I pick them up from the airport tomorrow. I have been working (unfortunately), getting stuff done around the house, shopping (I only bought a picture so far!), reading, etc. It's been great, but it will be really nice to see them tomorrow. One thing that I haven't done is to pick up toys!!!!! I really don't mind that though. As much fun as this week has been, I'd rather have toys all over the floor and it take 8 hours to do my 5 hours of work each day, then to not have my little girl in my life. (I'm not saying that I wouldn't like a week like this again sometime in the future.) :-)

Joshua says that he has taken some pictures, so I will try to post some this weekend or next week sometime.

No comments: