Our front door isn't that new. It was probably original with the house. It's wood and the front of it at the bottom is trying to peel some, but I went ahead and just painted over it and we were going to fix it later somehow. Having explained about our door, I come around the corner and find Kylee with pieces of our door in her hands! She found something that was loose and decided that it needed to come off. Having never told her not to peel the door (sounds funny just saying that), she wasn't in trouble but was told to never do that again. :-) Now I laugh whenever I come in the door. I still am going to do some touch up, though.
Oh, I tell Josh on the phone about what she did and he laughs and says, "I wonder who she got her destructiveness from?" Huh, I wonder!!! (After all, Josh IS her dad) :-)
So, at the end of the day the question comes to mind, how productive is the mom on a 2 year old???? Seems like I get one thing done and have to turn around and do something else that was messed up as I did the first thing! I'm not complaining, just stating the facts. The other fact is that Kylee brings joy, happiness, craziness, laughter, love, amazement, etc (oh yes, and insanity) to our lives. Gotta love her.
1 comment:
Too cute. :) Love the red door, peeling paint and all...
Post a Comment