
Yesterday I went looking at shoes for
Kylee. She is already needing a size 7 (hopefully she doesn't inherit my big feet!!). Anyway, her feet are still chunky on top and so she needs wide width. Since this seems so common, you would think that stores would carry more of them. I did find her some tennis shoes for about $20 which I was very excited about (thanks to Rack Room Shoes). I was wondering if anyone who might have had kids that needed wide shoes had found somewhere that you didn't have to pay $40-$50 a pair. I have looked on the
internet, but haven't had much luck their either. Hopefully her feet will be back to normal by the time she gets into the next size.
Well, I just thought I'd toss the question out there so see if any of you might have some ideas. Thanks so much.
3 comments:
Zoe has the opposite problem--her feet are narrow, but we also have to spend a lot for a shoe to fit properly. I noticed Land's End has wide now for tots that are 29.50, and they're cute mary jane style athletic shoes. (landsend.com/kids)
do you have Pay Less shoe stores down there? they have them in MN and they seem to carry lots of wide shoes. Also watch walmart and Target they randomly get wide ones in there. Molly has gotten past the really wide shoe need, finaly. she is a size 12 now and her feet are not as fat anymore.
Yeah, we do have payless, but they didn't have what she needed right now. I found a new pair of Stride rite black dress shoes for $17, so that was great. Thanks for the ideas. I am hoping that her feet will slim out soon!!!
Post a Comment