Chilly my foot. You don't even have coats on! It was barely above zero here today. :)
I love the side profile pic. Ohhh, the beach sounds so inviting right now!
well, it was "chilly" as in that we couldn't go swimming like Kylee thought that we should. She kept wanting to know where our swimsuits were!!
Hi Esther! This is Angie, I have yet to see a pic of your daughter, she is quite the cutie! Hope you are enjoying life in LA.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Chilly my foot. You don't even have coats on! It was barely above zero here today. :)
I love the side profile pic. Ohhh, the beach sounds so inviting right now!
well, it was "chilly" as in that we couldn't go swimming like Kylee thought that we should. She kept wanting to know where our swimsuits were!!
Hi Esther! This is Angie, I have yet to see a pic of your daughter, she is quite the cutie! Hope you are enjoying life in LA.
Post a Comment