"The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!'" Lamentations 2:22-24
Just curious. Did you take those pictures? They are incredible. Part of the verse you quoted is what I thought of when I saw the sunrise out our dining room window.
Joshua took both of them. The ocean one is in St. Croix, Virgin Islands. Josh took the second one at Devil's Head in Colorado last year when we were there for NYR.
3 comments:
How true!
Just curious. Did you take those pictures? They are incredible. Part of the verse you quoted is what I thought of when I saw the sunrise out our dining room window.
Joshua took both of them. The ocean one is in St. Croix, Virgin Islands. Josh took the second one at Devil's Head in Colorado last year when we were there for NYR.
Post a Comment