Hello Esther -- It is so surprising to me to see everyone in summer wear!! ( : We are still wearing winter clothes here! We are going to Maine to some friend's house for Easter and will be doing our egg hunt in the snow!!! Amazing! Here - most of our snow is gone but still some lingering piles. If you get a chance sometime I would love to see pics of Jeremy and Jeanette's family and Jason and Michelle's family too! You can email them to me or post on your blog. It would be so neat to come there...maybe someday!
3 comments:
Hello Esther -- It is so surprising to me to see everyone in summer wear!! ( : We are still wearing winter clothes here! We are going to Maine to some friend's house for Easter and will be doing our egg hunt in the snow!!! Amazing! Here - most of our snow is gone but still some lingering piles. If you get a chance sometime I would love to see pics of Jeremy and Jeanette's family and Jason and Michelle's family too! You can email them to me or post on your blog. It would be so neat to come there...maybe someday!
Hey I just got blogspot! NandDBurchett.blogspot.com
I deleted my myspace
Such pretty little gals!
Post a Comment