Last Saturday, we drove to Gulfport, MS and Josh performed a wedding on the beach (actually in the water!). The groom is a friend who is in the Air Force Reserve with Josh. The bride was from Sweden and her parents flew over for the wedding, so that was really special. It was a small wedding and absolutely beautiful. It was nice meeting a couple of the guys he works with and getting to know their wives a little bit.
That looks like a neat wedding. I think it is fun when people do something different to set their wedding apart. I do think she needed a bouquet though. :-)
Aw! That would definately be something to set it apart! Still the pictures are beautiful. Kylee's hair is beautiful! you are never going to get her to grow it out, long and silky again.
5 comments:
That wedding looks so fun! And doesn't kylee look like a little model : )
Love you guys!
The family picture is so good. What a cute little family.
That looks like a neat wedding. I think it is fun when people do something different to set their wedding apart. I do think she needed a bouquet though. :-)
She did have a bouquet all ready, but forgot it at home!!! Oops!
Aw! That would definately be something to set it apart! Still the pictures are beautiful.
Kylee's hair is beautiful! you are never going to get her to grow it out, long and silky again.
Post a Comment