I didn't get any good pictures at the conference itself. Connie (God working through her!) did a superb job speaking, the decorations were absolutely beautiful, the worship was excellent, and all the laughter was the best! If you ever need someone to speak at a women's conference for you, I highly recommend her.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Women's Conference
Last weekend, our church hosted this year's Louisiana Christian Women's Seminar. The speaker was Connie Dietrich and the topic was Extreme Makeover. The day before, a few of us took Connie to the Acadian Village (It's a place where they've brought old houses, church, doctor's office, barn, etc. to the same place. It was very interesting to see how the Acadians used to live. I am so glad that I live now instead of then!
I didn't get any good pictures at the conference itself. Connie (God working through her!) did a superb job speaking, the decorations were absolutely beautiful, the worship was excellent, and all the laughter was the best! If you ever need someone to speak at a women's conference for you, I highly recommend her.


There was a building there where they recycle the Mardi Gras beads and also make things out of them. They had some fun masks there, also!
I didn't get any good pictures at the conference itself. Connie (God working through her!) did a superb job speaking, the decorations were absolutely beautiful, the worship was excellent, and all the laughter was the best! If you ever need someone to speak at a women's conference for you, I highly recommend her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have heard Connie on tape (I am pretty sure it was her anyway, from NYR). She was quite hilarious but with a great message.
Post a Comment