Great pictures, Esther! Zane is really an adorable little boy(or should I say handsome!)He looks like he's doing well. Congratulations to your family! Aunt Chris
Kylie looks so grown up with grandma!!!!!! Glad your mom is there to help out, I know how much of a blessing that is!! Its unbelievable how small he is, but so healthy!!!! Let us know how the next couple of weeks look for you guys so we can come visit! Love you guys! Wendy
3 comments:
Kylee and your Mom look like they were having a great time.
Great pictures, Esther! Zane is really an adorable little boy(or should I say handsome!)He looks like he's doing well.
Congratulations to your family!
Aunt Chris
Kylie looks so grown up with grandma!!!!!! Glad your mom is there to help out, I know how much of a blessing that is!! Its unbelievable how small he is, but so healthy!!!! Let us know how the next couple of weeks look for you guys so we can come visit! Love you guys!
Wendy
Post a Comment