Sunday, February 22, 2009
Zane Curtis Smith
On February 17, 2009 at 6:21am, God blessed us with a baby boy Zane Curtis Smith weighing 5 pounds, 7 ounces, and 18 inches long. My actual labor was only about 2-3 hours and I had an epidural for 2 hours of it (which I slept for most of the 2 hours). Although he is such a little guy, he is healthy and his doctor is very happy with how he is doing. Joshua's parents were here for a week and my mom is here for 3 weeks, so we have lots of much appreciated help. Kylee is very excited to have her little brother finally home and is adjusting to sharing mommy and daddy with someone else. Zane seems a lot more laid back than Kylee was, but only time will tell!! Thank you all for your prayers for our little Zane Curtis.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love all the pictures! You all have been very blessed with a beautiful family. Enjoy them! Love you all, Kari and family
He is a doll--great job! And you look amazing!
Love you,
Betsy
Congrats, Esther! He is so tiny and cute. I'm glad everything went well (and quick!)
He's the same size Laila was...they grow so quickly those first two weeks! He's such a handsome boy, and you look AMAZING!
Congrats guys!
How sweet! I am glad he is safely here and that you all are doing well!
Congratulations!
Thank you all for your congratulations and sweet comments.
Post a Comment