Monday, September 14, 2009

This & That

There are just some random pictures that I have taken in the last few weeks.

Here is a wedding that was going on in Kylee's dollhouse. I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom. Oops! Anyway, these are all the princesses who attended the wedding. She only has Sleeping Beauty's prince, so the other poor princesses just get to watch the wedding.



He's getting so big.

One Saturday, Kylee asked me to help make a cake for Josh, and and cake for herself. Also we had a cheese and cracker platter for the party. I love the cheese that Kylee made. It's swiss cheese I guess!!!

Here is Kylee with a new baby that was just born. Her name is McKenzie. She was almost exactly the same size as Zane when he was born. It was really fun to hold her.

Zane's steps to playing with a toy.
1. Taste test. 2. Find something to hit it against so it will make noise.

No comments: