Grandpa Wayne, Grandma Betty, Nana, Papa, & Aunt Amy, & Mo also came for her party.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Kylee turns 5
My sweet baby girl turned 5 on August 5th. She has grown up so fast. She is an amazing little girl who has changed our lives in more ways I can count, and I wouldn't change having her for anything. She may drain me emotionally on some days, but she brings me so much joy.
Kylee, Gracie, Leah, Taylor, McKayla, Kelsey
Grandpa Wayne, Grandma Betty, Nana, Papa, & Aunt Amy, & Mo also came for her party.

Kylee requested a pink flamingo (her favorite animal since they are pink) cake. She didn't want it in the shape of a flamingo, but with the pond, etc. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but in the end, she loved it and that was all that mattered to me.




Grandpa Wayne, Grandma Betty, Nana, Papa, & Aunt Amy, & Mo also came for her party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment