Monday, August 09, 2010

NYR 2010

Here are a few pictures from our NYR trip. We had a really nice trip with our church group. We also saw my Uncle Bill and my parents (they were in Colorado for another camp) while we were there. We met up at Red Rocks Amphitheater. I would love to go to a concert there sometime. It was quite windy that day but still had a great time. Then we headed over to Mimi's Cafe (one of my favorite restaurants).

me and my Uncle Bill (I look so short next to him)

my sweet kids

Kylee at the Red Rocks Amphitheater

Kylee and Esther

all of us at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs

Kylee and Campbell (they have played together every year at NYR since before they were 1). I think they will remember each other now instead of getting to know each other ever year. They had a lot of fun together.


after eating at Mimi's Cafe with my parents and Uncle Bill

Me and Molly Bell (I was so surprised and happy to see her. It had been a long time.)

Zane and Gracen (Cambell's cousin who was about the same age as Zane.)

Our church group

No comments: