Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Before & After Dresser

My dresser has been finished for a couple weeks, but one of the knobs was missing so I waited till I got a new one in the mail to take pictures (the knob will probably show up now!). Oh, I did find out from my mom that the dresser was either my dad's or one of his brother's when they were boys. :)

Before
(one of the top knobs had broke, so the two on top are the new knobs)

After

3 comments:

In The Potter's Hands said...

You did a great job Esther! You are quite the ambitious sort, where can I get some of that ambition? :-)

JULIE ANCELET said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wayne Cobb said...

What a wonderful job you did on the dresser and what a lot of work it must have been! But what we like best of all was the parable of the "Before & After Dresser"! The parable reminded us of Romans 8:28: "We know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God; who are called according to His purpose." God bless you, Esther! Love, Dad and Mom