Congratulations!! Tell Kylee my girls thought it'd be hard to have a brother, but they now think he's lots of fun :). Hope you're feeling well.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!Such a sweet girl you have!
Congrats!! That was such a cute way to tell people.
Congrats to you -hope all is going well for you! How exciting for Kylee! ( :
I'm so happy for you guys, Esther. :) Thanks for calling yesterday to tell me!
how exciting!!!!
OH I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! That was so cute!! She is adorable! The kids say they want to go finger paint with you guys! lol... miss ya!
She was very matter of fact on that sister thing! I hope you all don't let her down!!!! :) Just Kidding....she'll be great no matter what! Boys are cool!
How exciting! Congratulations.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!! Tell Kylee my girls thought it'd be hard to have a brother, but they now think he's lots of fun :). Hope you're feeling well.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!
Such a sweet girl you have!
Congrats!! That was such a cute way to tell people.
Congrats to you -hope all is going well for you! How exciting for Kylee! ( :
I'm so happy for you guys, Esther. :) Thanks for calling yesterday to tell me!
how exciting!!!!
OH I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! That was so cute!! She is adorable! The kids say they want to go finger paint with you guys! lol... miss ya!
OH I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! That was so cute!! She is adorable! The kids say they want to go finger paint with you guys! lol... miss ya!
She was very matter of fact on that sister thing! I hope you all don't let her down!!!! :) Just Kidding....she'll be great no matter what! Boys are cool!
How exciting! Congratulations.
Post a Comment