Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update on Zane

I went in for an ultrasound and doctor's appointment. Zane wouldn't cooperate very well and turn his head so they could get a good measurement of it and also measure the rest of him so they could tell how much he was weighing. But as far as they could tell, he had gained at least a few ounces which they said was enough for him to stay in for now. Yea! We go again on Friday, but just for a non stress test. Thank you all for you prayers.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Glad to hear that! It was so nice talking to you this morning. We'll keep praying...

Laci said...

Great! He's just giving you a taste of how stubborn he's going to be :)

Oh, and the middle name will be Alexander.

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

I'm glad there was good news this week, and I will be praying for more. Love you guys!

The Rhoderick Family said...

He's already trying to give you a hard time and he's not even hear yet! ;) Well I am super happy that everything is going well so far at least. We'll keep praying and hopefully he can stay in for a few more weeks.