Monday, April 20, 2009

2 months old

Already two months has gone by since Zane entered our world. He started out so little, and has grown so much. His 2 month appointment isn't until the 23rd, so we will find out then how much he weighs and his height. He is eating well (as you can see), and sleeping good still. He slept for 7 hours the other evening/night, but it wasn't during the 7 hours that I sleep! He still wakes up twice a night.
This picture of him reminds me of Kylee when she was a baby with those chubby cheeks.


A cute sleeping picture

awww..my little man

getting cuter by the day

3 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

He's so adorable!! I think little babies are just the cutest thing. I especially love the sleeping picture of him. : )

The Rhoderick Family said...

What a little sweetie!!! He is growing so fast.

Corene said...

Thanks for the photos! I too love the sleeping pic.