Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Zane's Quilt

I haven't been as good at blogging lately due to a recent change in our lives! I'm getting accustomed to having two kids now, so I should be getting better at blogging again.

Here is Zane's quilt that I finished before he was born. This one was fun to make because it was so random. I got the idea from here and followed the tutorial from here. I got all the fabrics at JoAnn Fabrics except for the zoo print which is Alexander Henry's Zoo fabric that I bought online.



8 comments:

Corene said...

Fantastic quilt, Esther! I love the color combo, and want to use it on a scrapbook page! Would love to make a quilt like this,too, but maybe in a few years....

Laci said...

I love the quilt! I've been thinking about getting some of that zoo print to cut out and applique on onesies.

The Rhoderick Family said...

Adorable Quilt!!! You are so talented. I got a sewing maching 2 years ago and have not used it yet. I love the idea of it though!!! :)

Betsy said...

Great job, Esther! Looks like lil' Z loves it too.

Abbi said...

Very cute. That is a neat color combination.

brentandsarah said...

The quilt is awesome! Great job! I'd love to start sewing again, but am a little intimidated by it.

Christy said...

Adorable quilt! It probably looks really great in his bedroom! You have become quite the seamstress!!

Christy said...

Adorable quilt! It probably looks really great in his bedroom! You have become quite the seamstress!!