WOw. Kylee looks so big! Wish I could snuggle with Zane. He looks so cute. Kylee looks like she's pretty good at holding him. Probably better than both my boys with Kade! Little girls are just better it seems. My boys like to "try things" while they hold Kade. :)
5 comments:
So cute. I love how Kylee is holding Zane's hand in your family picture. What a sweet big sister!
Great photos, Esther! Easter is becoming one of my favorite holidays, esp. when it falls in April instead of March.
I love those pictures- such a gorgeous family!! : D
That is a great family picture!! I just love Zane's cute outfit!! ( :
WOw. Kylee looks so big! Wish I could snuggle with Zane. He looks so cute. Kylee looks like she's pretty good at holding him. Probably better than both my boys with Kade! Little girls are just better it seems. My boys like to "try things" while they hold Kade. :)
Post a Comment