Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthdays

Kylee's 4th birthday was on August 5th. She wanted a castle cake and a princess birthday. I found a video online of how to make a castle cake. Needless to say, mine didn't turn out as perfect, but Kylee thought it looked just like the one on the computer, so that was all that mattered to me. She had 7 of her friends over and thought her birthday was absolutely wonderful!

After making the cake, I had a little bit left over,
so I frosted a piece for Kylee and let her decorate it.

One of the gifts she got was a Minnie Mouse outfit.
She wore it two days in a row. She loved twirling in it.



Kylie, Gracie, Kelsey, Taylor, Leah, McKayla, Kylee, & Mallory

Kylee got a dollhouse from Josh's parents and here they are putting it together.



I turned the big 30 on August 8th.
We went out to Chili's that evening for dinner. Yummy!


Zane has been trying to eat his toes but hasn't been able to get them up to his mouth
because he is so chunky!!! He finally got them and was pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Great job on the cake--I am impressed!!

Corene said...

I tried that cake once...it was falling apart before it was even time to cut it, but at least it looked magical in the candlelight! Yours looks much better :)

Zane is getting big! Love the toe photo!