Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Wheels!

Well, our Chevy Malibu needed some fixing again. This time, it just wasn't worth they money. It was time for a new vehicle. Our friend hooked us up with a deal that we couldn't resist on a 2007 Ford Freestyle. I'm not looking forward to having a car payment again, but I am loving having a new (to us) vehicle.



It has seven seats!!

5 comments:

The Rhoderick Family said...

I love the new ride! You have successfully avoided the mini van yet again!!! :) You are getting closer though. Ha Ha!

Esther said...

Haha Kari! Actually, I really like the GMC Acadia (not a mini van!!), but my budget doesn't. Maybe someday.

Betsy said...

JEALOUS!

Betsy said...

ps - now you can have 3 more kids!

Esther said...

Betsy, you had better not wish 3 more kids on me! You want a mentally crazy friend?!!!!