Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Making Bread

I was making bread today because I just had one slice of bread left! Kylee wanted to help so, I let her knead it at the end. She wasn't sure in the beginning if she was happy that the dough was all over her hands, but in the end decided that it was ok since it could all be washed off! My sister gave me a great recipe a little while ago and we have really enjoyed homemade bread. It isn't too hard to make either even though I don't have a Kitchen Aid yet. My mom used to make it all the time when we were young and we made it too at times, but I hadn't made any for myself until a few months ago. (oops! The picture is a little blurry. I didn't realize it until right now. oh well.)

1 comment:

The Rhoderick Family said...

Sounds delicious! I think I can smell it baking from here!!!