Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My new nephew

For those of you who haven't seen my sister Christy's blog site I thought that I'd post a couple pictures of my precious nephew for you all to say ahhhhh over! Kade Aaron was born on October 15th at 7:14am. He had to come a month early, but God was watching over the little fellow and he is going to be going home soon (hopefully today). These are pictures from my sister's blog site. I didn't get to take them myself. :-( We don't get to see him until Christmas time.

2 comments:

The Rhoderick Family said...

How adorable! He looks like he is a pretty good size! I hope that he gets to come home soon.

Betsy said...

I read the story on Christy's blog--it's a good thing she decided to go in when she did! I'm so glad everything is okay--he looks sweet.