Thursday, October 30, 2008
Trunk or Treat '08
Last night was our church's annual Trunk or Treat. It was a fun night with music, devotional, costume contests, hamburger barbecue, and getting candy from the backs of people's decorated trunks of their vehicles. Kylee wanted to dress up as Uniqua from The Backyardigans, so I was able to put her outfit together for about $5. She loved it and it was nice and cozy. I planned on taking the dots off when she was done, but I think she wants them to stay on. As usual, my clever husband came up with a very creative idea for the trunk of his Geo Metro. He made it into the garbage truck and stood in the garbage can to hand out candy (he bleached out the garbage can before getting in it!!!).
Kylee, Josh, & Me (I was the only one in our little family that didn't dress up! Oh wait, I was dressed up as a pregnant lady.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very creative!!! Looks like you all had a great time. Kylee looked so cute in her outfit!
Josh's idea for the garbage truck design is so cool!! I love it! You should take more pics of others trunks and post them to - just so I could see all of them... ( : Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Vanessa,
Last year I took more pictures of other people's trunks, but for some reason, I didn't this year. Good idea for next year though.
Post a Comment